FOR THE CLIENTS OF THE INTERNET PAGE OF “VSG Minerals” Ltd.
“VSG Minerals” Ltd. is a controller of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and of the Local legislation. Оur company is committed to responsibly processing and protecting your personal information.
We have prepared this “INFORMATION” to provide you with clear and comprehensible information about our privacy practices when accessing or using our website: http://www.gems-jewelles.com, so you can make informed choices about the use of your personal information from “VSG Minerals” Ltd.
When you access other services or applications through our website, please read the privacy terms that apply to them.
“VSG Minerals” Ltd. reserves the right to update this information when necessary by publishing the new version of the website.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
“VSG Minerals” Ltd. collects the personal information you provide us directly when you make inquiries for the purpose of registration or purchase and delivery. For the cause the following states are required:
а) for registration:
- for individuals: names, telephone, e-mail adress;
- for legal entities: company, contact person, telephone, e-mail; for issuing an invoice: company, manager, UIC, VAT office, registration address.
b) for purchase and delivery:
- for individuals: names, telephone, delivery address;
- for legal entities: names, telephone, delivery address.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information to respond to your inquiries and deliver the items you have purchased.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
“VSG Minerals” Ltd. does not share your personal data with third parties.
DATE OF STORING THE PERSONAL DATA
“VSG Minerals” Ltd. stores your personal information for the time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
Please note that in some cases (dispute resolution) we may store personal data for a longer period.
“VSG Minerals” Ltd. adheres to strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of information you have provided to us in order to prevent the unauthorized access, loss or destruction of your personal data.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
We guarantee that you can exercise your right to:
• access to personal information: you have the right to request information about what personal data we hold, for which we have a legal right with regard to identity verification.
• rectification or deletion: You have the right to request rectification or deletion (the right to be "forgotten") of your personal data.
• Complaint: You have the right to file a formal complaint to “VSG Minerals” Ltd., as your Personal Data Administrator or with the Personal Data Protection Commission.
If you have any questions or requests about the protection and processing of your data, please contact us:
• by email or by using our online inquiry form;
• in writing to “VSG Minerals” Ltd., using the address in “Contacts”.